Test Drive ideas for Savage Worlds.
No Fun in Stalingrad
- Main article: Stalingrad
The first scenario of the Rattenkrieg ("War of the Rats") plot point campaign in Weird Wars II.
Wolves from the Sea
Normandy, after 911. Rollo (Hrólfr the Ganger, or Gångerolf) has been granted Normandy as a fiefdom by king Charles III of France in return for protecting the co from Viking raiders.
The settings is a village in Normandy, on the coast or a river. The characters are Frankish locals or Viking settlers.
A number of player characters will be created. They may include:
- Viking jarl or Frankish noble
- Frankish warriors
- Viking warriors (can be Christians or followers of the Norse gods)
- Christian or Viking priest
- Skilled locals such as the local blacksmith or a hunter
This is a legendary setting, so Viking and Frankish shieldmaidens can be played. Arcane Backgrounds are available.
There will be some extras the players can control:
- Non-combatants such as fishermen, farmers, or monks.
Suddenly: A Viking raid! Who would have expected that?