Savage Worlds is a role-playing game written by Shane Lacy Hensley and published by Pinnacle Entertainment Group. It is a "core" system, and not a "universal" system. Rules for different settings and books are designed for the setting they are in, not as as universal "plug-ins" that works with any other setting or campaign.
Test Drive rules for Savage Worlds are available for free on the official site.
Showdown! is a skirmish level war-game compatible with Savage Worlds.
Order is subject to change due to Game Master interest and player demand.
- Beasts & Barbarians: Swords and sorcery in the Dread Sea Dominions
- Coca-Cola Cowboys: Mercenary sci-fi campaign by Cadelin
- Savage Fantasy in Golarion
- Savage Future: Adventures in the Dark Future of 1995
- Weird Wars Rome
- The Lion and the Eagle: The Thirty Years' War
- Achtung! Cthulhu: The Secret War 1939-46
- Band of Bastards: A World War II campaign by Panzerman
- Necessary Evil
- Streets of Bedlam will return once the next scenario supplement is released
Savaged rules for future campaigns:
- Pike & Shotte: A Savage Age of War (1500-1650)
- Savage Cyberpunk: Street level superpowers as cyberware
- See this post by Clint on the official forum.