Shapeshift Magic (Action Powers)
|Templates for Action|
- Main article: Powers (Action)
You assume the form of another creature decided when you gain the power. You must have created a variant form for yourself using your normal points and limits. If you do not have such a creature description ready, you cannot use this power. This creature cannot have higher value in any particular skill than you do. You can add powers of the same form the creature has and keep schticks and powers you already have, but you cannot otherwise add powers or schticks. This power cannot be used to imitate a specific individual; you remain yourself in mannerisms and detail while changing race, species, and creature type.
You remain in this form for a scene or until you fall asleep or unconscious or will yourself back to your normal form (a Basic Action). You can learn this power several times to learn to transform into several different creatures.
The forms you can assume are limited by the forms you know.
- Air Elementals, are linked to the Air Form.
- Earth Elementals are linked to the Earth Form.
- Fire Elementals are linked to the Fire Form.
- Water Elementals are linked to the Water Form.
- Plant Elementals are linked to the Plant Form.
- Metal Elementals are linked to the Metal Form.
- Ice Elementals are linked to the Ice Form.
- Demons are linked to the Flux Form.
- Devils are linked to the Darkness Form.
- Angels are linked to the Light Form.
- Virtues are linked to the Order Form.
- Animals are linked to the Animal Form.
- Aberrations are linked to the Space form.
- Undead are linked to the Death Form.
This is an ancillary power to Morphism. Each time you use Polymorphism, you can change what creature you change into using Morphism. If you have Morphism several times, all your available forms can change each time you use Polymorphism.