Shape Dancer (Apath)
Shape dancers are masters of assuming and using other shapes.
The shape dancer is the ultimate shapechanger. In addition to the shape-changing abilities of an alchemist, shape dancers have an eidolon form, an alter-ego somewhat like a summoner's eidolon. They learn to assume this form at any time, change this form, and to use other polymorph spells to alter this form further. Like sorcerers, shape dancers have a close association with fantastic creatures and may have their gifts from an encounter or heritage. Beginning dancers have a special affinity for certain shapes but as they advance shape dancers broaden their focus to assume numerous amazing shapes.
This is an alternate class to the summoner that shifts their own shape instead of summoning other creatures.
Publisher Purple Duck Games.
Acrobatics (Dex), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Disguise (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Fly (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Perception (Wis), Profession (Wis), Spellcraft (Int), Stealth (Dex), Survival (Wis), and Swim (Str).
Skill points per level: 4 + Int mod.
This is all of the class features of the shape dancer.
Weapon and Armor Proficiency
Shape dancers are proficient with all simple weapons and with light armor, but not with shields. A shape dancer can cast shape dancer spells while wearing light armor without incurring the normal arcane spell failure chance. Like any other arcane spellcaster, a shape dancer wearing medium or heavy armor, or using a shield, incurs a chance of arcane spell failure if the spell in question has a somatic component. A multiclass shape dancer still incurs the normal arcane spell failure chance for arcane spells received from other classes.
A shape dancer casts arcane spells drawn from the alchemist spell list. These are arcane spells, not elixirs, they are cast like regular summoner spells. A shape dancer has no level zero spells. A shape dancer can cast any spell he knows without preparing it ahead of time. Spells that affect alchemist abilities the shape dancer does not have, such as bombs or discoveries, are not on the shape dancer's spell list. In addition, add the following spells to the shape dancer's spell list at the indicated levels: 1st—life conduit, rejuvenate eidolon (lesser). 2nd—evolution surge (lesser). 3rd—evolution surge, life conduit (improved), rejuvenate eidolon. 4th—aspect of the stag, evolution surge (greater), , rejuvenate eidolon. 5th—geniekind, life conduit (greater), rejuvenate eidolon (greater). 6th—blessing of the salamander, frightful aspect. These spells can be added to spells known normally.
To learn or cast a spell, a shape dancer must have a Charisma score equal to at least 10 + the spell level. A shape dancer can cast only a certain number of spells of each spell level each day. His base daily spell allotment is given on Table: Shape Dancer. In addition, he gains bonus spells per day if he has a high Charisma score (see Table: Ability Modifiers and Bonus Spells).
A shape dancer’s selection of spells is limited. A shape dancer begins play knowing two 1st-level spells of the shape dancer’s choice. At each new shape dancer level, he gains one or more new spells as indicated on Table: Shape Dancer Spells Known. (Unlike spells per day, the number of spells a shape dancer knows is not affected by his Charisma score. The numbers on Table: Shape Dancer Spells Known are fixed.) Upon reaching 4th level, and at every third shape dancer level thereafter (7th, 10th, and so on), a shape dancer can choose to learn a new spell in place of one he already knows. In effect, the shape dancer “loses” the old spell in exchange for the new one. The new spell’s level must be the same as that of the spell being exchanged. A shape dancer can swap out only a single spell at any given level and must choose whether or not to swap the spell at the same time that he gains new spells known.
Eidolon Form (Su)
As a standard action a shape dancer can assume the form of a powerful magical beast, an eidolon, or return to his normal shape. This is a transmutation (polymorph) effect and cannot be used along with other transmutation (polymorph) effects or with effects that alter the shape dancer's size category. The shape dancer assumes the eidolon form's shape and abilities. This is a variant of the summoner's eidolon ability and works with other abilities like transmogrify that work on an eidolon, except as noted here. While using eidolon form, the shape dancer loses the benefits of any armor worn. The shape dancer can use all of his own abilities and gear, except for armor. He can speak and cast spells in eidolon form, even without arms. Unlike a summoner's eidolon, the eidolon form is not a summoned creature, and cannot be banished, dismissed, or dispelled. If the shape dancer is killed, eidolon form immediately ends.
The eidolon form’s physical appearance is up to the shape dancer, but it always appears as some sort of fantastical creature. The shape dancer can eliminate penalties on Disguise checks with an appropriate shape, but gains no bonus on Disguise checks.
Renew Shape (Sp)
The shape dancer can fully restore the temporary hit points of his eidolon form with a 1-minute ritual. This ability can be used even if the eidolon form has been dispelled by reducing the temporary hit points to zero, restoring the eidolon form to full health. Renew shape can be used once per day at 1st level, and one additional time per day at level 5 and for every four levels after the first.
Shielded Shape (Su)
Whenever the shape dancer is in eidolon form, he gains a +2 shield bonus to his Armor Class and a +2 circumstance bonus on Fortitude saving throws.
Magic Attacks (Su)
As the shape dancer becomes more and more of a magical creature, his natural attacks penetrate more and more damage resistance.
- At level 2, any natural or unarmed attacks the shape dancer makes penetrate damage reduction as if they were magical.
- At level 6, any natural or unarmed attacks the shape dancer makes penetrate damage reduction as if they were cold iron and silver.
- At level 10, any natural or unarmed attacks the shape dancer makes penetrate damage reduction as if they were aligned attacks of the shape dancer's alignment. A true neutral shape dancer's attacks instead count as adamantine, but without the ability to ignore hardness.
Shape Link (Su)
At 2nd level the shape dancer can use his own health to maintain his eidolon form. Whenever the eidolon form takes damage, as a reaction to the damage, the shape dancer can sacrifice any number of hit points he has without using an action. Each hit point sacrificed this way prevents 1 point of damage done to the eidolon (thus preventing the loss of the shape dancer's temporary hit points), preventing the eidolon form from being negated.
Shapechanger Subtype (Su)
At 3rd level the shape dancer becomes a natural shape changer and gains the shapechanger subtype. He can now use eidolon form as a move action.
Flexible Polymorph (Su)
At 4th level the shape dancer can use one transmutation (polymorph) effect or one effect that changes his size category simultaneously with eidolon form, further transforming himself. He can only use one such effect at a time. When he does so, he loses darkvision and all evolutions that are exceptional abilities. He keeps evolution feats (but not evolutions tgat are exceptional abilities gained from such feats), the armor bonus and ability score bonuses from Table Eidolon Form, and all spells, spell-like, and supernatural abilities.
At 6th level, a shape dancer can divert up to 2 points from his eidolon form form's evolution pool to add evolutions to his normal form. He must meet the requirements of these evolutions, but are assumed to have all subtypes and the limbs (legs) and limbs (arms) evolutions for the purpose of prerequisites. (Select other appropriate evolution prerequisites for shape dancers that are not humanoids.) He cannot select the ability increase or skilled evolutions through this ability. He need not confirm to the eidolon form's limitation on supernatural evolutions. Any points spent in this way are taken from the eidolon form's evolution pool. The shape dancer can change the evolutions granted by aspect anytime he can change the eidolon form's evolutions.
Shape Dance (Su)
At 7th level, the shape dancer learns the shape dance ritual. This is the ability to alter the distribution of his eidolon form's evolution points, rebuilding it from the ground up. Shape dance can change any aspect of the evolution form except the eidolon form's base form or evolution feats. At 7th level, he can use this ability once per day as a part of his daily spell preparation ritual. At 11th level, he can use shape dance as a 15 minute ritual at any time, but still only once per day. At 15th level, he can use shape dance twice per day. If the shape dancer takes any action except perform the ritual during this time it fails and her eidolon form remains as it is, but still counts against the daily limit.
Extend Polymorph (Su)
At 8th level, when the shape dancer casts a transmutation (polymorph) spell with a duration of 1 minute/level on himself, he can choose to extend the duration of that spell to 10 minutes/level. Such a spell can be dismissed as a standard action.
Greater Shape Dance (Su)
At 10th level, when changing his eidolon form's evolutions, the shape dancer can also change its base form and evolution feats.
Swift Eidolon Form (Su)
At 12th level the shape dancer can use eidolon form as a swift action.
Greater Shielded Shape (Su)
At 14th level, whenever the shape dancer is in eidolon form, he gains a +4 shield bonus to his Armor Class and a +4 circumstance bonus on Fortitude saving throws.
Fast Shape Dance (Su)
At 16th level the shape dancer can use shape dance in one minute.
Greater Aspect (Su)
At 18th level, a shape dancer can divert more of his eidolon form's evolutions to his normal form. This ability functions as the aspect ability, but the maximum number of evolution points the shape dancer can divert increases to 6. In addition, the eidolon form loses 1 point from its evolution pool for every 2 points (or fraction thereof ) diverted to the shape dancer instead of losing 1 point from the evolution pool for each point diverted.
At 19th level, the shape danger can use shapechange (sp) as a free action. As described in the spell, it is a swift action to assume a new form. The shape dancer can use this ability a number of rounds per day equal to his class level.
Supreme Shielded Shape (Su)
At 20th level, whenever the shape dancer is in eidolon form, he gains a +6 shield bonus to his Armor Class and a +6 circumstance bonus on Fortitude saving throws.
Table: Shape Dancer
|Special||Spells per Day|
|1st||+0||+0||+0||+2||Eidolon form, renew shape, shielded shape||1||—||—||—||—||—|
|2nd||+1||+0||+0||+3||Magic attacks, shape link||2||—||—||—||—||—|
|5th||+3||+1||+1||+4||Renew shape (2/day)||4||2||—||—||—||—|
|6th||+4||+2||+2||+5||Aspect, magic attacks (cold iron/silver)||4||3||—||—||—||—|
|7th||+5||+2||+2||+5||Shape dance (spell prep)||4||3||1||—||—||—|
|9th||+6/+1||+3||+3||+6||Renew shape (3/day)||5||4||3||—||—||—|
|10th||+7/+2||+3||+3||+7||Greater shape dance, magic attacks (alignment/adamantine)||5||4||3||1||—||—|
|11th||+8/+3||+3||+3||+7||Shape dance (15 minutes)||5||4||4||2||—||—|
|12th||+9/+4||+4||+4||+8||Swift eidolon form||5||5||4||3||—||—|
|13th||+9/+4||+4||+4||+8||Renew shape (4/day)||5||5||4||3||1||—|
|14th||+10/+5||+4||+4||+9||Greater shielded shape||5||5||4||4||2||—|
|15th||+11/+6/+1||+5||+5||+9||Shape dance (2/day)||5||5||5||4||3||—|
|16th||+12/+7/+2||+5||+5||+10||Fast shape dance||5||5||5||4||3||1|
|17th||+12/+7/+2||+5||+5||+10||Renew shape (5/day)||5||5||5||4||4||2|
|20th||+15/+10/+5||+6||+6||+12||Supreme shielded shape||5||5||5||5||5||5|
| Evolution |
Class Level: This is the character’s shape dancer level.
Hit Points: This is the number of temporary hit points the eidolon form possesses.
Armor Bonus: The number noted here is the eidolon form’s armor bonus. This is always armor and never natural armor. The improved natural armor evolution improves the eidolons armor bonus, not its natural armor bonus.
Str/Dex Bonus: Add this modifier to the shape dancer's Strength and Dexterity scores in eidolon form. Some options available through the eidolon’s evolution pool might modify these scores.
Evolution Pool: The value given in this column is the total number of points in the eidolon form’s evolution pool.
Max. Attacks: This indicates the maximum number of attacks that the eidolon form is allowed to possess at the given level. If the eidolon form is at its maximum, it cannot take evolutions that grant additional attacks. Attacks made with weapons, including those granted by a high base attack bonus, are counted against this maximum.
The rules for the eidolon form are extensive and have been moved to their own section.
Eidolon Form Basics
A shape dancer in eidolon form retains his alignment, type, and subtypes. The eidolon form uses the shape dancer's ability scores, modified by the eidolon form's evolutions and the bonus to Strength and Dexterity noted in Table: Eidolon Form. He uses his own base attack bonus, base saves, feats, skill ranks, and class skills, modified by the eidolon form's attribute modifiers and size; the eidolon form has no skills or class skills of its own. He adds the eidolon form's bonus feats to his own feats. He gains darkvision. He gains the eidolon form's armor bonus. There is a limit to the number of attacks that the eidolon form is allowed to possess at the given level, as show in Table: Eidolon Form. If the eidolon form is at its maximum, it cannot take evolutions that grant additional attacks. Attacks made with weapons, including those granted by a high base attack bonus, are counted against this maximum.
Eidolon Form Evolutions
A shape dancer in eidolon form gain access to the same evolutions a summoner's eidolon uses. Except as noted, the shape dancer can select any evolutions from either the classic or the unchained version of eidolons but cannot select the classic eidolon's damage reduction evolution. The eidolon form cannot choose evolutions that are spell-like abilities or that give spellcasting abilities, nor can he choose the tentacles or tentacle mass evolutions. The shape dancer can only apply the ability increase evolution to Strength and Dexterity or the skilled evolution to skills with Strength or Dexterity as the key attribute.
The eidolon form can spend no more than one third of its evolution points on evolutions that are supernatural abilities. Any permanent change to the size of the evolution pool, such as from the aspect ability or the Extra Evolution feat, can change the number of points that can be spent on supernatural evolutions.
Base Evolutions and Base Form Evolutions A shape dancer in eidolon form chooses a base form and gains the evolutions and abilities given for that base form. He also automatically receives certain abilities and bonus feats as he advances in ability, known as base evolutions. Base evolutions and base form evolutions do not count against the number of evolutions the eidolon form gains from its evolution pool. Some of these abilities are not actually evolutions in the normal sense, but other abilities. A shape dancer cannot change the base form or evolution feats of his eidolon form until he gains the greater shapedance ability.
Base Evolutions As the shape dancer advances in level, his eidolon form gains some automatic abilities.
- At 1st level, the eidolon form gains one of the bite, scent, or skilled evolutions.
- At 4th level, the eidolon form gains uncanny dodge (su), as the barbarian ability, except that it is a supernatural ability.
- At 8th level, the eidolon form increases all the speeds it can use by 10 ft.
- At 12th level, the eidolon form gains damage reduction 5. This is a supernatural ability. The shape dancer can choose what kind of damage penetrates this damage reduction from this list; evil, good, or magic. To select an alignment, the shape dancer must be of the opposite alignment.
- At 16th level, the eidolon form gains improved uncanny dodge, as the barbarian ability, except that it is a supernatural ability..
- At 20th level, increase the eidolon form's damage reduction to 10.
Base Form Evolutions At 1st level, a shape dancer must choose a base form that acts as a framework for his evolutions. Depending on the base form chosen, the shape dancer's eidolon form gains specific evolutions. Base forms are described below.
Evolution Pool Finally, the shape dancer in eidolon form gains a pool of evolution points based on the his class level, see Table: Eidolon Form, that can be used to give the eidolon form different abilities and powers. These evolutions are selected from the same list as those a summoner's eidolon uses, ignoring all prerequisites based on and subtype. The base evolution and evolution pool choices are not set—the shape dancer can change them whenever he gains a level, by using the shape dance ability, and with the transmogrify spell.
Eidolon Form Hit Points
While in eidolon form, the shape dancer gains temporary hit points equal to the eidolon form's hit points. These temporary hit points are persistent from one use of eidolon form to another. When these temporary hit points reach 0, the eidolon form ends. The shape dancer cannot use eidolon form again until he has used renew shape to restore his eidolon form's hit points. When the shape dancer is in eidolon form, the eidolon form’s temporary hit points can be restored with the rejuvenate shape ability, the life conduit and rejuvenate eidolon spells, and other effects that specifically restore eidolon hit points, but not by other means such as natural rest or cure spells. The temporary hit points can never exceed the eidolon form's starting hit points. Healing can still be used to restore the shape dancer's own hit points and to remove conditions and effects, even when he is in eidolon form.
At level 1, 4 and every four levels thereafter the shape dancer gains a bonus feat, called evolution feats. This can be any feat the shape dancer fulfills the prerequisites for in eidolon form. He can only use evolution feats in eidolon form, and the shape dancer can change his evolution feats with greater shape dance. If he changes his eidolon form so that it no longer fulfills the prerequisites of a feat, he cannot use that feat until he again fulfills the prerequisites.
Each eidolon form has a base form. Until the shape dancer gains the greater shape dance ability, he must always use the same base form.
Aquatic eidolon forms are adapted to life underwater but can also survive on land. Aquatic eidolon forms gain the aquatic subtype, this allows them to breathe water and use all types of melee attacks underwater without penalties. An aquatic eidolon form without legs cannot be tripped. Speed 20 ft., swim 40 ft.; Evolutions gills, swim (2).
Avian eidolon forms use wings to fly. Avian eidolon forms gain a +10 ft. bonus to flight speed and improve their flight maneuverability by one category. An avian eidolon form without legs cannot be tripped. Speed 20 ft., fly 50 ft. (perfect); Evolutions Flight (3).
Biped eidolon forms have a humanoid frame. Biped eidolon forms of size Large or larger have longer reach, as noted in the Large evolution. Speed 30 ft.; Evolutions limbs (arms, legs).
Blob eidolon forms start out as a formless mass, like many oozes. Its final shape is defined by its evolutions. A shape dancer in blob form without legs cannot be tripped. A blob eidolon form can choose the tentacle evolution. Speed 20 ft.; Evolutions energy attacks (choose one energy type), slam.
A quadruped eidolon form looks like a beast or animal. Quadruped eidolon forms have double the normal carrying capacity by Strength. Speed 40 ft.; Evolutions limbs (legs x2).
A serpentine eidolon looks like a snake or worm and gains the compression monster ability. A serpentine eidolon form can move through an area as small as half his space without squeezing or one-quarter his space when squeezing. A serpentine eidolon form without legs cannot be tripped. Speed 20 ft., climb 20 ft.; Evolutions climb, tail slap.
A tauric eidolon form has the hindquarters of a quadruped and the forequarters of a humanoid of one size category smaller than itself. For example, a Medium-sized tauric shape has the hindquarters of a Medium beast and the forequarters of a Small humanoid. Tauric eidolon forms are variant quadrupeds: they can pick the mount evolution and have double the normal carrying capacity for their size and Strength. A tauric eidolon form can take the mount evolution. They also have the undersized arms ability. Speed 40 ft.; Evolutions limbs (arms, legs x2).
- Undersized Arms (Ex): Any natural weapons on a tauric eidolon form’s arms and head deal damage as if the eidolon form were one size category smaller than its actual size, and it wields weapons as if it were one size category smaller than the eidolon form’s actual size.
Small Eidolon Form
The eidolon form is normally a creature of Medium size, but it can be Small instead. If the eidolon form is Small, it gains a +2 bonus to Dexterity but takes a –4 penalty to Strength. It also has a +1 size bonus to AC and on attack rolls, a –1 penalty on combat maneuver checks and to CMD, a +2 bonus on Fly checks, and a +4 bonus on Stealth checks. Reduce the damage of all of its attacks by one step (for example, 1d6 becomes 1d4, and 1d4 becomes 1d3). If this choice is made, the eidolon form can be made Medium whenever the shape dancer can change the eidolon form’s evolution pool (which causes it to lose these modifiers for being Small). Likewise, a Medium eidolon form can be made Small whenever the shape dancer can change the eidolon form’s evolution pool.
Favored Class Bonuses
Instead of receiving an additional skill rank or hit point whenever they gain a level in a favored class, some races have the option of choosing from a number of other bonuses, depending upon their favored classes. The following options are available to each listed race. The bonus applies each time you select the listed favored class reward. All these choices are available from level 1, even if they enhance an ability you only gain at a higher level. A favored race bonus that helps you qualify for a certain class ability means you get that particular class ability at an earlier level. The bonus applies in any form the shape dancer assumes.
- Dwarf: Add a +1/5 to the armor bonus of the shape dancer’s eidolon form.
- Elf: Increase the elf's land speed by 1 ft. Always round this down to the nearest increment of 5 ft.
- Gnome: Add +1/2 to the gnome's effective caster level to qualify for and use all abilities with shape dance in the name. At an effective level of 25 and again at 30, you gain an additional daily use of shape dance.
- Half-Elf: Add +1/5 to the eidolon form’s evolution pool.
- Half-Orc: Add +2 to the half-orc's effective Constitution to see if he is dead or dying.
- Halfling: Add +1/2 to your AC against attacks of opportunity triggered by casting spells.
- Human: Add one spell from your spell list to your spells known, spellbook, or familiar, as appropriate. This spell must be at least one level below the highest spell level you can cast.
- Aasimar: Add DR ½/evil to the shape dancer’s eidolon form.
- Android: Gain 1/6 additional daily use of nanite surge.
- Anpur: Gain a +1/2 bonus on Perception checks when in a graveyard, temple, or tomb.
- Avoodim: Add +1/4 to damage dealt to creatures with the outsider type.
- Catfolk: Add either 1/5 daily use to cat's luck, or add 1/5 of a new type of saving throw cat's luck can be applied to.
- Changeling: Add +1/5 evolution point to the changeling's eidolon form.
- Dhampir: Add +¼ point to damage of one of the eidolon form’s natural weapon attacks.
- Dhosari: Increase Strength by 1/2, but only for the purpose of Strength checks (not Str-based skill checks) and carrying weight.
- Dragonblood: Gain blindsense with a range of 1 ft. Always round this down to the nearest increment of 5 ft.
- Drow: Add a +1/2 bonus on Bluff checks to feint and pass secret messages.
- Duergar: The shape dancer's natural attacks ignore 1 point of hardness of any object made of clay, stone, or metal.
- Erkunae: Gain a +1/2 bonus on Use Magic Device checks.
- Eventual: Add 1 to the eventual's caster level, but only for the purpose of calculating spell duration.
- Fetchling: The shape dancer’s eidolon form gains resistance 1 against either cold or electricity. Each time the shape dancer selects this reward, he increases his eidolon form’s resistance to one of those energy types by 1 (maximum 10 for any one energy type).
- Gillman: Add +1 to the gillman's CMD when resisting two combat maneuvers of the character’s choice.
- Gnoll: Add 2 ft. to speed when taking the charge, double move, and withdraw actions. Always round this down to the nearest increment of 5 ft.
- Goblin: Add +1/6 evolution point to the eidolon form’s evolution pool. These bonus evolution points must be spent on evolutions that deal fire damage or protect the eidolon form from fire (for example resistance, energy attacks, immunity, breath weapon). These extra points are not limited by the eidolon form's limit on supernatural abilities.
- Grippli: Add a +1/2 bonus on Stealth and Perception checks made in swamps and in shallow or deep bog terrain.
- Hobgoblin: Add +1 temporary hit point to the shape dancer’s eidolon form.
- Ifrit: Add +1/4 points of fire damage to the eidolon form's natural attacks.
- Kitsune: Gain scent with a range of 1 ft. This stacks with other scent abilities. Always round this down to the nearest increment of 5 ft.
- Kobold: Choose an energy type: acid, cold, electricity, or fire. This choice cannot be changed. Gain energy resistance 1 against the selected damage type.
- Lizardfolk: Add +1/5 to the lizardfolk's natural armor bonus. This becomes armor bonus in eidolon form.
- Merfolk: Add 1 ft. to swim speed. Always round this down to the nearest increment of 5 ft.
- Nagaji: Add +1 to the nagaji's CMD when resisting a grapple or trip attempt.
- Orc: Gain +1 bonus to damage when at 0 or fewer current hit points.
- Orcam: Gain a +1/2 dodge bonus to AC against attacks of opportunity triggered by leaving an enemy's threatened space.
- Oread: Add +1 to the oread's acid resistance.
- Polkan: For 1 round per day the polkan can squeeze (reducing space to half) without taking any penalties. These rounds need not be consecutive.
- Qit'ar: Gain +1/4 to saves vs. mind-affecting spells and effects, and poison.
- Samsaran: Add +1/4 to the bonus of the samsarans lifebound ability.
- Shibaten: Add +1/6 daily use of renew shape.
- Strix: Add a +3 ft. to the range of the strix's darkvision. Always round this down to the nearest increment of 5 ft.
- Sylph: Add +1 ft. to all of the speed of all moves of movement the sylph have a speed with. Always round this down to the nearest increment of 5 ft.
- Tengu: Gain a +1/2 bonus on critical hit confirmation rolls made with any one melee weapon listed under the tengu’s swordtrained ability (maximum bonus of +5). When the bonus reaches +5, the tengu can continue to spend points, gaining a bonus on confirmation rolls with all melee weapon listed under the tengu’s swordtrained ability. This bonus does not stack with those gained through Critical Focus and similar effects.
- Tiefling: Add 1/2 to the resistances gained from the theifling's fiendish resistance ability.
- Undine: Add +1 ft. to the undines's swim speed. Always round this down to the nearest increment of 5 ft.
- Vanara: Add a +1/4 bonus on all Acrobatics and Climb checks.
- Wayang: Add 3 ft. to the range of the wayang's darkvision. Always round this down to the nearest increment of 5 ft.
- Xesa: Add one spell from your spell list to your spells known, spellbook, or familiar, as appropriate. This spell must have the mind-affecting, polymorph, or poison descriptor.
- Zendiqi: Add +1/5 to the bonus from the infidel destroyers racial trait.
- Zif: Select 1/5 additional spell from the shell-caste magic racial trait.
|The text in this article is Open Game Content. It is covered by the Open Game License v1.0a, rather than the Hastur copyright. To distinguish it, these items will have this notice. If you see any page that contains OGL material and does not show this license statement, please contact one of the Hastur administrators. Please note that images used in article may have different copyright than the text.|