This page is slowly and gradually being moved from 3.5 to Pathfinder
- The default setting of D&D 3.0 and 3.5.
- The setting of the Curse of the Crimson Throne, Mummy's Mask, Savage Tide, Skulls and Shackles, Wrath of the Righteous, and Kingmaker adventure paths.
- Some pages are shared with Grayhawk Action and do not backlink properly.
Races & Traits
All racial level zero spells are cast at will, removing the daily usage limit.
"Society" in trait description can refer to any in-world organization the character is loyal too and who empathizes the trait.
I do not use the rule that a character can only pick one trait of each category. If campaign traits are in use, one and only one trait must be a campaign trait. Otherwise no restriction, tough Grehawk-anchored traits are prefered.
These racial descriptions fill in the holes and connect to Earth stereotypes.
- Technology and Firearms
- Chivalric orders of the Flaness—Rules for paladins and cavaliers.
- The Arena
- Regional Traits
- Name Lists
- Greyhawk Gods
Campaign Locations Map
- The Oerth Journal
- Greyhawk History by Group
- Greyhawk Collector's Guide on ENworld.
- Greyhawk at http://www.nwnravenloft.com, A Newerwiner Nights page
- Flamaess Maps by Anna B Meyer
- Flanaess Maps by Eric Anondson
- Oerth Maps by Jerry Gretzinger @ greyhawkgrognard.blogspot
- Greyhawk Globe