Olman (Greyhawk 4E)
Error: Image is invalid or non-existent.
Humans are the dominant race of Greyhawk, even after the resurge of the fey. This means humans need to be treated in greater detail than in most D&D campaigns. These variants of the basic human differ in details, but follow the general humans on humans as outlined in the Player’s Handbook, including the bonus feeat and extra at-will power. There are three differences besides purely cultural traits. Attributes are specified, with a +2 bonus to two different attributes. Bonus skills are specified to one of a short list – not to class skills. In some cases the second language is specified as well.
This once proud people of warriors and priests have now been reduced to scattered villages. Many live as serfs or even slaves among other peoples and have lost their ancestral language.
- Attribute bonuses: +2 Str, +2 Wis
- Recommended classes: Cleric, Fighter, Paladin, Ranger
- Cultural classes: Cleric, Fighter, Paladin, Ranger
- Languages: Common, any one other.
- Bonus Skill: One of Endurance, History, Nature, Religion.