Learning and Using Skills (D&D)
|Unofficial rules compendium|
- All characters get 2 extra skill points per level and 8 extra skill points at level 1.
- All skills cost one skill point to improve. There are still different rank limits on class and cross-class skills. Note that once a certain skill has ever been a class skill, the higher limit applies (this is not a rule change).
- Skill point bonuses are based on permanent, intrinsic Intelligence score. Permanent changes to Intelligence retroactively changes the number of skill points.
- I use the critical success and failure rule - DMG p 34.
- Skill synergies are not used.
|The text in this article is Open Game Content. It is covered by the Open Game License v1.0a, rather than the Hastur copyright. To distinguish it, these items will have this notice. If you see any page that contains OGL material and does not show this license statement, please contact one of the Hastur administrators. Please note that images used in article may have different copyright than the text.|