Alternate initiative system
- Side takes action by turns.
- The GM can decide wich side goes first based on who imitated the action
- The creature with the best initiative result decides which side goes first.
- On your turn, you must take one action
- You can forfeit one shot delaying.
- You can activate a stance
- You can activate a Trigger (Defense) action, and any effect that lasts for the current shot will last until the beginning of your next turn.
- If out of shots, the only action you can take is a limit break.
- If you are focused, you can take one limit break in a round at any time when your action come up. You can only do so once per round, but you do not need to have any remaining shots. Once you have done this, your shots are reduced to zero.