Ports of Call (Skull & Shackles)
Ports of call will become more important as the campaign progresses, as pirates want to sell their loot and tell of their exploits in major ports.
|City (Nation)||Size||Distance||Sailing distance||Alignment|
|Port Peril||Large City||Shackles||Shackles||Chaotic Neutral|
|Quent||Large City||Shackles||Shackles||Chaotic Neutral|
|Hell Harbor||Small City||Shackles||Shackles||Neutral|
|Ollo||Small City||Shackles||Shackles||Chaotic Evil|
|Drenchport||Small City||Shackles||Shackles||Chaotic Neutral|
|Slipcove||Small City||Shackles||Shackles||Chaotic Good|
|The Rock||Village||Shackles||Shackles||Chaotic ???|
|Rickety Squibs||Village||100 miles (160 km)||2 days||Neutral|
|Scuttlecove||Large City||300 miles (500 km)||6 days||Chaotic Evil|
|Bloodcove||Small City||300 miles (500 km)||6 days||Neutral Evil|
|Eleder (Sergava)||Large City||600 miles (900 km)||10 days||Lawful Neutral|
|Ekul (Scarlet Brotherhood)||Large City||700 miles (450 km)||10 days||Lawful Evil|
|Duxchan (Lordhip of the Isles)||Large City||700 miles (450 km)||12 days||Neutral Evil|
|Dullstrand||Large Town||750 miles (480 km)||14 days||Neutral|
|Farshore (Isle of Dread)||Small City||1000 miles (1600 km)||16 days||Neutral Good|
|Irongate||Metropolis||1300 miles (2000 km)||18 days||Lawful Good|
|Naerie (Ahlissa)||Small City||1350 miles (2150 km)||18 days||Lawful Neutral|
|Pontylver (Ahlisssa)||Large City||1500 miles (2300 km)||20 days||Lawful Evil|
|Monmurg (Sea Princes)||Large City||1650 miles (2650 km)||22 days||Chaotic Neutral|
|Gryrax (Principality of Ulek)||Metropolis||1650 miles (2650 km)||22 days||Lawful Good|
|Gradsul (Keoland))||Metropolis||1650 miles (2650 km)||22 days||Neutral Good|
|Rel Astra||Metropolis||1600 miles (2550 km)||23 days||Neutral Evil|
|Sasserine||Metropolis||1750 miles (2800 km)||23 days||Chaotic Good|
|(Nippon)||Metropolis||1750 miles (2800 km)||25 days||Lawful Neutral|
|Greyhawk||Metropolis||2000 miles (3200 km)||28 days||Neutral|
|Safeton (Dyvers)||Large City||2000 miles (3200 km)||28 days||Neutral|
|Prymp (Ahlissa)||Large City||2000 miles (3200 km)||28 days||Lawful Evil|
|Mithat (Nyrond)||Large City||2000 miles (3200 km)||30 days||Lawful Good|
|(Zindia & Wrang)||Large City||2000 miles (3200 km)||32 days||Chaotic Neutral|
The size of these towns are modified based on how attractive they are as markets - some of these cities are actually smaller or larger than this by population. See the Settlements rules for details on settlements.
This is the average travel time for a sailing ship from the north-central Shackles area.
Depending on allegiance and alignment, a city will have different trade policies.
- Lawful Good: Strongly organized and stable. Will not receive unknown ships, contraband, or slaves.
- Neutral Good: Open port of high morals. Will not receive ill-reputed ships or trade in contraband or slaves.
- Chaotic Good: Open port. Will not trade in slaves or receive ill-reputed ships.
- Lawful Neutral: Strictly controlled. Will not receive unknown ships or deal in slaves.
- Neutral: Open port. Will not receive known pirates or deal in slaves.
- Chaotic Neutral: Open port. No rules. May be a pirate port.
- Lawful Evil: Tyranny. Will not receive unknown ships.
- Neutral Evil: Open port. Will trade in anything. Dangerous.
- Chaotic Evil: Openly a pirate haven. Deals in anything. Dangerous.
Dangerous ports apply a -5 penalty on social and trade checks unless you have a local contact.