|Unofficial rules compendium|
A magus can learn the Spell Mastery feat, just like a wizard.
Only cantrips from the basic rulebook are considered common spells; the rest have to be learned during play.
Magus Spell List Additions
Used by the magus to level 6 and spellsword to level 4.
Level 0 attract attention, benign dispel, bleeding wound, burst of flame, color cantrip, crack, energy orb, ground mist, honeyed words, purge evidence (lesser), shadow fighting, stall flight (lesser), telekinetic projectile.
Level 5 singing sword curse.
- Walter’s Guide to the Magus
- Forger's Guide to the Magus updates Walter's guide to the later Pathfinder books.
- Hexcrafter Warlock - Dealing with the devil by STR Ranger and Mathwei apNiall - A bit caught up in it's own greatness, check their facts
- Animate Dead
- Overcoming Arcane Spell Failure
- Polymorph Guide - Wild Shape Guide useful to all polymorphers.
- Polyharmony Guide - Futher polymoph guidance.
- Shadow Conjuration - Shadow Evocation
- Summoning guide
- Summon Monster
- Touch Spells, Spellstrike, and Spell Combat
|The text in this article is Open Game Content. It is covered by the Open Game License v1.0a, rather than the Hastur copyright. To distinguish it, these items will have this notice. If you see any page that contains OGL material and does not show this license statement, please contact one of the Hastur administrators. Please note that images used in article may have different copyright than the text.|