|Unofficial rules compendium|
Rules & Rulings
- Totem Warrior: There is no totem warrior archetype, it is merely a placeholder for totem information.
- Beast Totem: The beast totem rage power is modified as follows; Benefit: While raging, the barbarian gains a +2 natural armor bonus.
- Pounce, Lance, & Spirited Charge: You cannot use the Spirited charge or lance damage bonus with pounce.
- Unchained Uncanny Dodge: Until clarified further, the barbarian's uncanny dodge ability is identical to the rogues' uncanny dodge ability.
- This is a rule change, not a ruling.
- Barbarian Guide at Giant in the Playground - Rage cycle yeah!
- BARBARIAN AM SMASH - A Practical Guide to Breaking Faces by Trinam
- Elewan's Pathfinder Barbarian Guide - Hop on the mounted bandwagon
The following Paizo barbarian archetypes are still relevant to the unchained barbarian:
- Armored Hulk Heavy armor
- Breaker Breaks stuff
- Brutal Pugilist Combat maneuver expert
- Burn Rider Mounted skirmisher with fire fetish
- Drunken Brute Alcohol-fueled rage
- Drunkern Rager Alcohol-powered rage
- Elemental Kin Energy-fueled rage
- Hurler Throws things
- Invulnerabe Rager Resistances
- Jungle Rager Terrain bonuses
- Liberator Disrupts spells and confuses constructs
- Mad Dog Animal companion
- Mounted Fury Mount
- Pack Rager Shares tactical feats
- Primal Hunter Bow expert
- Raging Cannibal Bite expert
- Scarred Rager Resists conditions
- Sea Reaver} Viking
- Superstitious Enhanced senses
- Titan Mauler Bigger weapons!
- True Primitive Ancient weapons expert
- Wild Rager Berserker
|The text in this article is Open Game Content. It is covered by the Open Game License v1.0a, rather than the Hastur copyright. To distinguish it, these items will have this notice. If you see any page that contains OGL material and does not show this license statement, please contact one of the Hastur administrators. Please note that images used in article may have different copyright than the text.|